The Vital Few Methodology: verb (used without object)
- to identify the vital few causes that produce the majority of favorable results
- to develop the vital few actions that produce the majority of value
- to leverage the vital few actions that produce/deliver the majority of value
The Plodding Effect: verb (used without object)
- to reach a level of competency and plateau or stall out
- to proceed in a tediously slow manner: His career just plodded along slowly.
- to work frantically at the trivial many while neglecting the vital few.
- to get deep in the weeds